Eunice attained both her Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Human Development and Family Sciences from Oklahoma State University (OSU), Stillwater. She also has an Associate Degree in Civil Engineering Jomo Kenyatta University.
Robert Menja Karaya
Robert is a co-founder of Upendo Kids and is primarily involved in strategic planning, vision casting, and implementing the very diverse mission of the organization. He also has lead three mission trips to Kenya where several projects were implemented including; water pump installation and personal water filter distribution, solar panel installation in a church and school to provide energy for about two thousand members and students, and school supply distribution.
Carol Ann Bush
- Teacher with Crooked Oak Schools
- BS in Elementary Education
- Masters in Guidance & Counseling
- 24 years teaching experience
- Have been associated with Upendo since 2012
- Member of mission team to Kenya in 2012
- Upendo board member – Education Specialist/ Secretary
Public Relations and Communication Director